Saturday, July 27, 2013

Long Time, No See!!

So its been a crazy summer.  I graduated with my teaching degree but I'm still seeking a job.  Many schools in my county have recently added new job listings so I'm still hopeful.  Being as I hadn't added a new product to my teacherspayteachers store in a long time, I thought it was time so I worked on something that I had been wanting to do for a long time and that is make my own calendar set.  I added a set with a Tropical Monkey theme and I have to say it turned out very cute and quite colorful!  I think it would make a nice addition for a kindergarten or first grade classroom but anyone is welcome to purchase it!  I am hoping to add more items to coordinate with the product.   What would you like to see in the Tropical Monkey theme???  Click on the following picture to see the product in my store!


The Kit comes with calendar days in three different styles so you can put them up in a pattern if you wish to.



The Kit also has days of the week in four different fonts as well as the months of the year in four different fonts!!






 Also included are the standard classroom calendar labels of "Yesterday was," "today is," and "tomorrow will be!"  These are also included in four different fonts!


If you so choose, you can also include on your calendar wall labels for the temperature and weather!
 To fill in the answers, I 've included blank labels that you can cut out, laminate, and use dry erase markers on.
So are you ready for the new school year?  Are you a new student still looking for a job? I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment